EastCoastHondaClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EastCoastHondaClub

The Only Club Dedicated For Honda Tuners Representing On East Coast

You are not connected. Please login or register

what is the dumbest thing you have heard from a noob.

+6
n2bracing
4doorteg(wtf)
Admin
BLUIZE256
G0TB00ST
chubbie
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chubbie

chubbie

well whats the stupidest thing you have heard from a noob that thinks he knows it all. CAR WISE. i will go first

i was in an auto parts store and this kid comes to me saying that my teggy is sexy and this and that. then hes like i own a 1993??? CRX? twin turbo. right there i was like Shocked and just acted like he was right. then im like wow and did you swap it. hes like no i still have the jdm single NON vtec in there. i was damn. what times you doing in track he goes like well. 2 weeks ago i did a [b]9second pass doing 95mph in the 1/4 mile i was like damn thats great. ttul.. there are some stupid people out there. what experiences have you had. pirat

G0TB00ST

G0TB00ST

hahahahahahahaha...

this girl online told me that she races civic with a twin turbo swap... she must be that kids sister!

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BOOSTINAT30PSI

chubbie

chubbie

G0TB00ST wrote:hahahahahahahaha...

this girl online told me that she races civic with a twin turbo swap... she must be that kids sister!

lmfaoo shits hilarious yo. Razz this other dude told me he got like 5k under the hood of a prelude. and when i got look at it its F series. all fucked upp stock. and he sweared he was doing 10s

chubbie

chubbie

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

some kid in my town with an extremely riced out maxima (or at least i think it is a maxima, can't really tell since it's so riced out) told me that he spanked an BMW M7 (which doesnt exist) on the highway and lost the guy at 180MPH. His friend who drives a toyota paseo then proceeded to try and convince me that his stick on "air vents" (which are indeed just pieces of plastic) make his car gain 20HP from making the car more aerodynamic.... By far one of the worst conversation's i've ever had in my life.

chubbie

chubbie

BLUIZE256 wrote:some kid in my town with an extremely riced out maxima (or at least i think it is a maxima, can't really tell since it's so riced out) told me that he spanked an BMW M7 (which doesnt exist) on the highway and lost the guy at 180MPH. His friend who drives a toyota paseo then proceeded to try and convince me that his stick on "air vents" (which are indeed just pieces of plastic) make his car gain 20HP from making the car more aerodynamic.... By far one of the worst conversation's i've ever had in my life.

lmfaoooo

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

chubbie wrote:
BLUIZE256 wrote:some kid in my town with an extremely riced out maxima (or at least i think it is a maxima, can't really tell since it's so riced out) told me that he spanked an BMW M7 (which doesnt exist) on the highway and lost the guy at 180MPH. His friend who drives a toyota paseo then proceeded to try and convince me that his stick on "air vents" (which are indeed just pieces of plastic) make his car gain 20HP from making the car more aerodynamic.... By far one of the worst conversation's i've ever had in my life.

lmfaoooo

yeah man, and i see these kids like everyday now so i'm pretty much hearing new rediculousness everyday..

Admin

Admin
Admin

black brian?

https://echc.forumotion.com

4doorteg(wtf)

4doorteg(wtf)

I had a dude tell me my acura wasnt a honda so i showed him the sticker in my engine bay thatr says property of honda motor company and he walked away got in his CAVALIER w/ a fart can of course and left

10what is the dumbest thing you have heard from a noob. Empty i got one Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 am

n2bracing

n2bracing

well this prolly aint as good but this kid from my old high school has a miata with rims and a fat spoiler and stupid head lights! he was drivin in front of my old ef hatch with his top down and him and his frend kept turning around laffin at my car. keep in mind it was red with a carbon fiber hood with a b16 swap pretty much stock except for an intake manifold and exhaust and suspension. soo anyways he pulls on the high way and starts rippin it sooo i was pist as hell cuz he thought my car sucked and i just pulled him by mabe 4 cars and wen we got to the exit i started laughin at him and he was like is there nos in that thing and i said no its just a lil 4 cylynder. soo i asked if he had rice in the trunk and he had no idea wtf i meant by "rice"! stupid ninjas!

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

n2bracing wrote:well this prolly aint as good but this kid from my old high school has a miata with rims and a fat spoiler and stupid head lights! he was drivin in front of my old ef hatch with his top down and him and his frend kept turning around laffin at my car. keep in mind it was red with a carbon fiber hood with a b16 swap pretty much stock except for an intake manifold and exhaust and suspension. soo anyways he pulls on the high way and starts rippin it sooo i was pist as hell cuz he thought my car sucked and i just pulled him by mabe 4 cars and wen we got to the exit i started laughin at him and he was like is there nos in that thing and i said no its just a lil 4 cylynder. soo i asked if he had rice in the trunk and he had no idea wtf i meant by "rice"! stupid ninjas!

hahaha

owt4amin

owt4amin

ROFLMAO!!!! This kid needs his own sitcom! His name is uncle ben, by far the KING of rice! king

SLaMMeD RsX 12

SLaMMeD RsX 12

LMAO AT THIS THREAD

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

yeah, it was black brian.. and he def. is the king of rice.

Admin

Admin
Admin

BLUIZE256 wrote:yeah, it was black brian.. and he def. is the king of rice.

haha rice king

https://echc.forumotion.com

rogueeg6

i have also heard the twin turbo 4 banger before, and i was told that i was running nitrious and a turbo because there is no way a stock honda can be that fast (thing is its not it runs constant 9.89 1/Cool

i heard a kid once saying his wrx had a full jdm suspension he said the name brand was JDM meanwhile the car was not lowered no rims and nothing visible when i looked under it, said it had "mad engine work" so when he popped the hood all i saw was a vacuum line heading through the firewall to a boost gauge on the a pillar and an hks ground kit. he went on to say that hks makes the sweetest parts that he has tried out alot of stuff and he only goes with hks

JDMforLIFEE

JDMforLIFEE

Not as good as da brian story but this kid brian lynch told me "yeaa dude i welded carbon fiber to the hood of my buddys honda" if that wasnt good enough he said he ripped the turbo off his STI and threw it onto his snowmobile and my favorite is blowning the doors off of a newer vw (then sayen he lost cause i had a supercharger when im running all motor) and then asking the riced out maxima to race and he said his coolant was low so he didnt want to....180 my azz dat shyt struggles to go 80

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

JDMforLIFEE wrote:Not as good as da brian story but this kid brian lynch told me "yeaa dude i welded carbon fiber to the hood of my buddys honda" if that wasnt good enough he said he ripped the turbo off his STI and threw it onto his snowmobile and my favorite is blowning the doors off of a newer vw (then sayen he lost cause i had a supercharger when im running all motor) and then asking the riced out maxima to race and he said his coolant was low so he didnt want to....180 my azz dat shyt struggles to go 80

haha word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum