EastCoastHondaClub

The Only Club Dedicated For Honda Tuners Representing On East Coast


You are not connected. Please login or register

Virginia Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Virginia Thread Empty Virginia Thread on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:15 am

Well since florida had to be special i figured id make the thread just for Virginia people.

View user profile

2Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:35 pm

lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

View user profile

3Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:08 am

SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

exactly.. now get to it Very Happy

View user profile

4Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:25 pm

BLUIZE256 wrote:
SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

exactly.. now get to it Very Happy

all u jersey boys know how to do is big bad itailans ordering people around geez

View user profile

5Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:40 pm

4doorteg(wtf) wrote:
BLUIZE256 wrote:
SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

exactly.. now get to it Very Happy

all u jersey boys know how to do is big bad itailans ordering people around geez

lol im originally from jersey but now i live in Florida

View user profile

6Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:35 pm

SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:
4doorteg(wtf) wrote:
BLUIZE256 wrote:
SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

exactly.. now get to it Very Happy

all u jersey boys know how to do is big bad itailans ordering people around geez

lol im originally from jersey but now i live in Florida

so ur like like an itailan ice florida version lol

View user profile

7Virginia Thread Empty Re: Virginia Thread on Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 pm

4doorteg(wtf) wrote:
SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:
4doorteg(wtf) wrote:
BLUIZE256 wrote:
SLaMMeD RsX 12 wrote:lol....now u gotta get ur virginia people on here lol

exactly.. now get to it Very Happy

all u jersey boys know how to do is big bad itailans ordering people around geez

lol im originally from jersey but now i live in Florida

so ur like like an itailan ice florida version lol

LOL no where near italian

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum