EastCoastHondaClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EastCoastHondaClub

The Only Club Dedicated For Honda Tuners Representing On East Coast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best b-series set-up, using all factory components

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

owt4amin

owt4amin

Hey I'm just curious 2 know what u guys think. If u could assmeble a b-series swap any way u wanted, but had to use all honda oem parts, what would it be. Including tranny?

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

owt4amin wrote:Hey I'm just curious 2 know what u guys think. If u could assmeble a b-series swap any way u wanted, but had to use all honda oem parts, what would it be. Including tranny?

personally i think my setup would have kicked ass if i had got to run it. Type-R head on GSR block with the Type-R tranny

owt4amin

owt4amin

Definitely! Fuk theives! My set-up would be a ls block, witta gs-r main girdle, gs-r rod bolts, ctr pistons, witta ctr head. And for a tranny, I'll go with b16 1,2,3rd, gs-r 4th, and ls 5th for that highway stretch witta type-r lsd!

b16eg684

b16eg684

owt4amin wrote:Definitely! Fuk theives! My set-up would be a ls block, witta gs-r main girdle, gs-r rod bolts, ctr pistons, witta ctr head. And for a tranny, I'll go with b16 1,2,3rd, gs-r 4th, and ls 5th for that highway stretch witta type-r lsd!

Good shyt Matt...i like that set up. well you kno me ima b16 man...full b16 longblock, ctr pistons, arp everything, full race p&p, supertech valvetrain, skunk2 pro2 cams, and a ctr tranny!

AND ILL KEEP 1.6L!! Twisted Evil

owt4amin

owt4amin

Good 2 c u made it! that sounds mean as hell, but i said using all factory parts

JDMforLIFEE

JDMforLIFEE

Typee head LS block wit jdm p30 pistons wit a typee tranny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum