EastCoastHondaClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EastCoastHondaClub

The Only Club Dedicated For Honda Tuners Representing On East Coast

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE OFFICIAL: B-SERIES & K-SEIES BEEF THREAD

+7
K24NJej2
4doorteg(wtf)
chubbie
owt4amin
n2bracing
BLUIZE256
G0TB00ST
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

G0TB00ST

G0TB00ST

NOW... WE ALL KNOW THAT THERE IS A B-SERIES/K-SERIES WAR GOING ON... SOME PEOPLE THINK K-SERIES IS BETTER BUT WE ALL KNOW B-SEIES > ALL...

SOOO HERE IS THE BEEF THREAD!

FIGHT!

http://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BOOSTINAT30PSI

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

I think we all know that K is the way and B's are for bitches so we can pretty much just /thread now

3THE OFFICIAL: B-SERIES & K-SEIES BEEF THREAD Empty no way Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:16 am

n2bracing

n2bracing

no way jose! B SERIES FTMFW cheers

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

n2bracing wrote: B SERIES FTMFL cheers

corrected Very Happy

5THE OFFICIAL: B-SERIES & K-SEIES BEEF THREAD Empty b-series v.s. k-series Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:00 pm

owt4amin

owt4amin

Its all a matter of choice. Take any b-series swap/frankenstein with bolt-ons and a tune, v.s. a k-swap with the bolt-ons and a k-pro, and there is no comparison. K-series is much more powerful. I had gsr's, ls, ls vtecs, b20 vtecs in a 2000 civic coupe wit the works, and though it was fast, my 2005 rsx-s wit 3inch exhaust and intake was as fast or faster than all my b-series swaps. Plus my coupe had no a/c, p/s. So stock 4 stok a k is better. But who got $6000 for a k-swap when half of that gets a sick b-series set-up with massive potential anyway!? Bottom line its what u want. Wanna do 1 n/a set-up thats a monster and still has honda reliabilty? invest in a k-swap. Wanna make that power witta b-series? than u gotta build. Either way its xpensive, ain't easy and it's PREFERENCE!

chubbie

chubbie

lmfao fuck a K. its all about that B series. and if any 1 still doubt B series are the shit prove me wrong with your K? Razz

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

6000?? maybe it cost that much back when the swaps were first happening but not now.. you could do a full K swap for about 4000 give or take..

owt4amin

owt4amin

Ok Aaron, we don't all have the hook-ups you do lol. K's still go 4 $5500-$6000. And btw no b-series has EVER pulled a 9-sec all motor pass. I've seen a teg at e-town witta drag built k24 all motor pull a low 9. B series are always gonna be champs, but k-series are the future of Honda like it or not.

4doorteg(wtf)

4doorteg(wtf)

ill say this i have the best b series motor EVER!!!!
B18A1

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

owt4amin wrote:Ok Aaron, we don't all have the hook-ups you do lol. K's still go 4 $5500-$6000. And btw no b-series has EVER pulled a 9-sec all motor pass. I've seen a teg at e-town witta drag built k24 all motor pull a low 9. B series are always gonna be champs, but k-series are the future of Honda like it or not.

exactly.

K24NJej2

K24NJej2

K is the way where as B is not for me Very Happy

SLaMMeD RsX 12

SLaMMeD RsX 12

oh boyyyyyyyyyyy

owt4amin

owt4amin

Single-cam non-vtec

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

owt4amin wrote:Single-cam non-vtec

haha

chrissofresh13

chrissofresh13

LOOK U FUCKING COCK SUCKER A B IS BETTER CUZ WITH THE $6000 YOU GONNA JUST SPEND BUYING A STOCK MOTOR YOU CAN BUY A B FOR LIKE 1000-3000 AND WITH THE $$ YOU GOT LEFT YOU CAN HOOK UP THE B N YOU HAVE 2 PAY MAD GUAP 2 PUT IN A K SO IN MY OPINION I THINK THAT THE BEST WAY 2 GO IS B

B POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K SHITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

chrissofresh13 wrote:LOOK U FUCKING COCK SUCKER A B IS BETTER CUZ WITH THE $6000 YOU GONNA JUST SPEND BUYING A STOCK MOTOR YOU CAN BUY A B FOR LIKE 1000-3000 AND WITH THE $$ YOU GOT LEFT YOU CAN HOOK UP THE B N YOU HAVE 2 PAY MAD GUAP 2 PUT IN A K SO IN MY OPINION I THINK THAT THE BEST WAY 2 GO IS B

B POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K SHITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, you have to pay someone to put your engine in? and that is a completely false statment.. if you keep your eyes open you can get a full K swap for 3k or less.

your comment = EPIC FAIL

K ALL THE WAY.

Also, GOTBOOST can back this up since he watched it first hand the other night. Worked and Turbo'd B-series spanked by a stock K20z3. K was stock and B was built, come on now. .

SLaMMeD RsX 12

SLaMMeD RsX 12

BLUIZE256 wrote:

haha, you have to pay someone to put your engine in? and that is a completely false statment.. if you keep your eyes open you can get a full K swap for 3k or less.

your comment = EPIC FAIL

K ALL THE WAY.

Also, GOTBOOST can back this up since he watched it first hand the other night. Worked and Turbo'd B-series spanked by a stock K20z3. K was stock and B was built, come on now. .

very nice lol

JDMforLIFEE

JDMforLIFEE

Money wise both set ups can make even power with the same budgets... bullshyt a legit k swap dont cost 3k so wit that said B or K you're gonna have a sick ass ride and it'll come down to who tunes the cars cause a bad tune can make an 11 second street car go 13

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

JDMforLIFEE wrote:Money wise both set ups can make even power with the same budgets... bullshyt a legit k swap dont cost 3k so wit that said B or K you're gonna have a sick ass ride and it'll come down to who tunes the cars cause a bad tune can make an 11 second street car go 13

wrong. go look at k20a.org.. it's not unusual to come across cheap swaps under 3-4k. and eBAY as well.

JDMforLIFEE

JDMforLIFEE

yea but would u really trust spending 4k on a swap off ebay.... idk it could be just me but anything u get off ebay is garbage someone else is tryen to get rid of

hydro606

hydro606

This thread F**king fails. V8>H22>K>SOHC>B. the end. THE OFFICIAL: B-SERIES & K-SEIES BEEF THREAD Anubis

BLUIZE256

BLUIZE256

JDMforLIFEE wrote:yea but would u really trust spending 4k on a swap off ebay.... idk it could be just me but anything u get off ebay is garbage someone else is tryen to get rid of

not necessarily, some people just get in bad situations and the the money.. I wouldnt buy it from someone to far away though withought being able to pressure test it first though

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum